©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 10, 2006

GOYA Friday - More Holga Work





More from my ongoing Holga project. These were taken during a trip down to Rockville last Sunday.

Lots of people ask me how I get the images that I do. The Holga camera is a plastic toy-like camera, and can sometimes be a bit unpredictable. Rather than winding the film all the way to the next frame, I only wind it partway and let the images overlap in the camera. I look for scenes or objects that I think might look cool superimposed together and go for it! I develop and print the photos myself, although I haven't decided on a final size(s) as of yet. Right now, I print the contact sheets to choose my photos, and from there I will decide if I want to go larger with them.

So stay tuned... maybe someday soon I'll make a decision and have a show and all that!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP