©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 03, 2006

GOYA Friday - Holga Project




For this week's GOYA Friday photo, I decided to go out with my Holga camera and take some photos on the way to and from a gallery inquiry. This Holga project is an ongoing one for me, and my photos detail different areas of the DC metro area. A few of the first photos from the series can be seen in the gallery section of my website, but I'm always adding to the collection.

I didn't actually take these photos today, since I have to take the photo with film, develop it, print it and then scan that print so that I can share it with all of you! The process was completed over the course of this week. I scanned the prints today though :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP