©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

ISPWP Award Winner!

Yes, I'm making two posts in one day. Why? Because I just found out two of my images placed in the Winter 2008 ISPWP contest. I am super excited because one of the images placed was under my Halo Photographic documentary wedding and portrait work, and the other was under my Erin Antognoli work - the funky cool creative Holga wedding and portrait site!

I didn't enter many images this time around, mostly because I am indecisive, and by the time the deadline rolls around I'm lucky to have a couple of entries together. So I'm honored that the judges chose what little I entered.

On to the winning images:

7th Place in the Pure Art category:



And 9th place in the Kids Will Be Kids category:



About the ISPWP:
The International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers is an organization of the best wedding photographers in the world. It was created by professional photographers to raise the standards of the wedding photography profession.

We are a resource for wedding clients who know they want to hire the best and the brightest for their wedding. We provide assurance and peace of mind that they are hiring the most respected, most ethical, most professional and most talented wedding photographers in the industry.

It’s no secret there are many online directories of wedding photographers. Some of them have hundreds, even thousands of photographers. That SOUNDS great because there are so many to choose from! But most of these directories have little or no criteria for membership, they are simply link farms that oftentimes include photographers with zero experience and unknown backgrounds.

When you hire an ISPWP member, you can be sure they have passed a rigorous application process and are recognized by their peers to be at the top of their field.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP