©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Colorado Holga



Last month I went to Fort Collins, Colorado for my art opening at the Curfman Gallery, as well as to give an artist lecture / gallery talk and participate in student artwork critiques. However, I did have some free time to myself that I used to wander the city on foot and shoot a roll or two of Holga film. The shot above was taken at a construction site on the edge of Colorado State University's campus, and the photo below was taken outside their auditorium where they have a huge Warhol soup can decorating the lawn.

I had a great time visiting Colorado, and am happy that I was able to take some time to make some images to remember my stay there.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP