©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Fragments & Ashes - Opening Saturday 3/7



Here is the info for my last solo show on the books, at least for a little while:

The Delaplaine Visual Arts Center - Fragments & Ashes
http://www.delaplaine.org/
March 7 – April 26 (in the New Gallery)

Opening Reception: March 7, 2009, 3 - 5 PM

40 South Carroll Street
Frederick, Maryland 21701

If you can, please stop by and say hello! This is not the last you will be able to see of my work this year, and I will keep you posted on those new shows and events. But it is the last time for a little while that this much of my work will be in any one place (according to my calendar, anyway). So check it out, and let me know what you think!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP