©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Things to Come







I've been busy working on a brand new offering for both my weddings and portrait clients with Halo Photographic, as well as my more alternative / fine art work under my own name. The results should be interesting, and I'm really excited about this!

Why post photos of photos? This is the first step in my process: Silver gelatin prints made by me in the darkroom. These are beautiful as is, especially on rich fiber base paper that completely blow the regular photo lab paper out of the water. But I have plans for this batch of curly, hand printed images. Stay tuned for more on my photographic endeavors (which involve lots of chemicals)!

2 comments:

Jeffrey Byrnes said...

Nothing compares to working with negatives, fiber paper, and chemistry in a darkroom. Good luck with getting your prints out to your clients.

gu@n said...

wow .. like your works !

all the best : )

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP