©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Erin Antognoli - Holga Weddings



Although the site has been live for a while now, I wanted to formally introduce the new brand within Halo Photographic - Erin Antognoli - Fine Art Holga Wedding Photography. It's been linked on the right side of this blog for a little while, and so I figured I'd call attention to it!

You've also seen some of the images from my Holga wedding photography on this blog, so you know that a.) they're not your traditional wedding photography, b.) they're made in the same artistic style as my Holga work that I display in galleries, and c.) they're made using film and a darkroom, rather than digitally.

What you may not know is that I do not in any way intend to replace the regular photographer in this endeavor. I would hope to work along side a regular wedding photographer who would capture the documentary aspects of the day, while I am commissioned to make artwork during a wedding. I have a list of photographers all over the country who would love to work with me who are insanely talented, but couples are welcome to find their own photographer as well... I always like meeting new people. And yes, I will travel just about anywhere if someone is interested in having me make Holga art at their wedding!

I plan to continue offering my documentary wedding photography services as well because I love that type of coverage, but can't do both documentary and Holga coverage at the same wedding. Lots of photographers do shoot a roll or two of Holga at their weddings, but frankly, I've never seen any that are overly impressive. I'd rather not make mediocre images, and feel that the Holga images, in the intricate style the I create them, would need my full attention if they are to be worth printing at all. And I only want to offer the best to my clients - the images I provide would have to be fit to hang in a gallery along side my personal artwork!

So visit the site, look around, and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your Holga work, you're a Holga-Ninja!

TP

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP