©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Solo Exhibit - G.R.A.C.E.

Great news arrived in the mail today. Technically, I've known for a little while now, but it never seems as real until you have it in writing. I have another solo show featuring my Holga artwork series at the Greater Reston Arts Center in Reston, Virginia. The tentative dates are from January to February 2009, and I will certainly keep everyone posted here when I have specific show and opening reception dates.

Yay! This is my second solo show (so far) that I have earned with this series of Holga photographs. The first will be happening in Georgetown at the Dumbarton Concert Gallery this November - the opening reception is on Saturday, November 3 2007, so be sure to stop by to see the images in person and to meet me!
:-)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP