©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 03, 2007

ArtDC.org - Featured Artist

I am this week's ArtDC.org featured artist. Every week, they feature a new artist, and it's an honor to be chosen for a profile.

Since the feature went up last week, they may be getting ready to feature a different talented area artist. If that's the case, you can try accessing my feature here, or checking the links in the right hand column of the main page to find the previous featured artists.

And if you are a Washington DC area artist or are interested in the local art scene, I would highly recommend joining the forums over at ArtDC.org. They are very helpful - I found most of the calls for entry for the shows I am in over there. And the community is a wonderful asset as well.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP