©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Photomedia Center Holga Show


I found out about this Holga photography group show put on by the Photomedia Center on one of the ArtDC.org call for artists postings, so I entered a few of my Holga images from the past year. Well, one was chosen for the show! See the work HERE. The photo above is the one that was chosen for the show.

Incidentally, the show was sponsored in part by Light Leaks Magazine, for whom I will be writing an article about Holga photography in Washington DC a little later this year. I'll post more once I find out the exact date the article will be published. I've already written an article about my Holga photography project for the Professional Wedding Photographer Forum (PWP), although you have to be a professional photographer to see it there. No worries, the Light Leaks article will be available to anyone. And I'm always happy to answer questions about my work, so if you have one, drop me a line!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP