©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

DCist - Exposed!


I just got word that my Chinatown image has been selected to appear in the DCist Exposed Show that will take place at the Warehouse in DC from March 9-16. The reception is March 9 at 6:30 PM, and there are some awesome photos that will be in this group show, so check it out if you can!

I will also be featured in an interview in the March issue of Montgomery County InSight Magazine with regard to my Holga photography project. You can pick up a copy at any Giant grocery store and various other places around the county.

Details on both of these will follow once I have more specific information, so check back often!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP