©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

DC Holga - Last of 2006



Lots of people do fun and exciting things on New Years' Eve. Well, I spent my NYE in the darkroom for about 10 hours printing and toning Holga work for my big project. I think that's kind of fun work, but not terribly exciting. So this post will be pretty short, except to say that the two Holga images posted here are the last of 2006. I took them in DC near the White House, and my total of finished prints has reached 19. I have 38 on the list to print, so that puts me at exactly half way done with my printing. Next up for 2007 - get a show of my work somewhere. This should be a busy year with all I have planned as far as reaching my goals!

Oh, and I did come out of the darkroom by 11:35 PM in time to settle in and watch the ball drop on TV, kiss Andy, and go to bed. Yeah, like I said, I'm just full of fun.
:)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP