©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

One Year Ago...

Sometimes, I like to look back on the past year and see if I can figure out what I was doing this day last year. I know, I know... sometimes I can barely remember what I did last week. But through the miracle of iCal, I can easily look back and see where I was or what appointments I had on any given day.

Last year on this day I was in Boston, and this is what I was doing:



Your eyes do not deceive you, that is actually a snowman on fire. During my trip to Boston last year, a group of friends made a snowman in honor of our visiting Aussie friend Jane's first snowfall, and, well, I let my inner fire come through.
:-)

Good times, good times...

So what were you up to this time last year?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP