©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 14, 2008

I have the weirdest dog in the universe.



We are painting our bedroom, and have moved just about everything except the bed and some larger furniture out. Everything is in total disarray, and Maurice's bed had to be moved from the regular spot where those drop cloths and rags are to the right of the photo, and it is now in the center of the room at the foot of our bed. I came out of the shower today to find this scene - my dog, wedged between our bed and his bed. Why doesn't he just sleep *on* the bed, one might ask? I can't imagine what he's doing can be more comfortable. But whatever... I will let him do what he wants.

As if there was any doubt in my mind that my dog was very, very strange.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abigail sleeps like that, with her head and body on the hardwood floor and her feet on the crate pad (which is no longer in a crate because the wild wolf doggie CANNOT BE CAGED). Maybe everything except their paws gets too hot? I don't get it.

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP