©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter 2008

I headed back to Pennsylvania for a long weekend to visit my family for Easter. It was snowing there when we arrived, which was a change from our weather in DC. But luckily, it cleared up and was sunny and somewhat warm on Sunday so that we could have the Easter egg hunt in the yard for the kids.

Maurice had a fun time running with all the kids in the yard. He was running for almost an hour non-stop, and it was impossible to get him to rest. He is actually herding the kids, which is kind of funny because no one knows what his plan for order is, only that he feels he needs to be in charge! (Andy actually took this one):



They were playing hide and seek, and being the spoiler that he is, Maurice kept giving away their hiding spots. I know you can't see it, but in the photo below, there is a young cousin behind that shrub. Maurice would stand a couple of feet away and let out a sharp "woof!" and then look back at me, then look at the bush and bark again. Then you'd hear a tiny voice from behind the shrub saying, "SHHHHHHHH! You'll give me away!".



There were a lot of people at my parents' house, but I mostly focused on taking photos of the kids - my first and second cousins. Here are some of those:


















My grandmother, who looks entirely too good for her age!:



And here's one of me with camera in hand that Andy nabbed during the craziness:



Now I'm back in the DC area, but was happy to be able to spend some time with the family!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP