©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Eastern State Penitentiary - Holga Part 2, Bridal Session











As promised, now that I have triumphed over my scanner, I have more of my Holga images to share from my recent photo trip to Eastern State Penitentiary in Philly. These photos reflect what one can expect from my Holga Bridal sessions / Trash the Dress sessions... because this particular model was wearing a wedding dress! Regardless of what my photo subjects are wearing, I approach the shoot the same way - with the goal to make really cool, funky, otherworldly, and in general kick-butt images!
;-)

Lots of people ask me how I make these images. Lots and lots of practice pretty much sums it up! I do not use Photoshop - these are shot on film and printed and toned in the darkroom (with chemicals!), and are not manipulated in any way other than the occasional burn and dodge.

This is not all... believe it or not, I have even MORE images from this photo shoot to share. Be on the lookout for Eastern State Penitentiary - Holga Part 3!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP