©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Artomatic - This Summer!!!

Bloggers: Artomatic 2008 needs your help!

We need your help getting the word out about Artomatic 2008. Although the details are still being nailed down and contracts are still being signed, Artomatic will happen this summer. The space is near the New York Ave Metro Station in the District and is much bigger than any venue in the past! Word on the street is 8 floors of open floor plans (like the 8th floor in Crystal City last year).

Help get the community buzzing and mention Artomatic 2008 in your blogs? Please sign up for the newsletter at www.artomatic.org to receive the most up-to-date information as it is made available.

Thanks!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP