©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Christmas 2008



This year I got to spend Christmas with my family, and a few adorable dog cousins as well! I also got to play with Andy's twin lens reflex camera (a Mamiya C220) for the first time ever. It was a bit tricky as I've only ever used viewfinder cameras (well, other than the Holga and 4x5), so the taking the framing / crop factor into consideration took a bit of getting used to.

These shots are from my first roll of Twin Lens goodness. They portray my grandmother (below), and Andy with Chips, my canine cousin (above). More from this camera soon!

(No, I am not giving up on the Holga... but sometimes it helps to take a different approach for a while to keep things fresh!)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP