©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Wedcomp - Winner!



Okay, so I know 3 posts in one day is a bit excessive, but I just found out that I placed 5th in the Reception category of the last Wedcomp contest. The winning image is from Jennifer and Matt's wedding that took place last October at the Peabody Library in Baltimore. Here's what the judges had to say:

Sure it has been done before, but this is one of the best "Cake sharp/everything else blurry panning shots" I have seen...the lights in the background and the color only add too it.


See the page with the rest of the winners here: Wedcomp - Reception Winners

1 comment:

Michael + Anna Costa Photographers said...

Hey Erin, sweet shot & congrats! I, myself haven't seen one like this.

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP