©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Route 66 - Arizona

Jack Rabbit Trading Post - Joseph City, Arizona


After traveling through New Mexico, we hit Arizona, which was full of some wonderful things. We stayed at the Wigwam Motel in Holbrook, which had classic cars parked outside each wigwam. I took some Holga photos of those cars, and two of them are here:





I got a cool vintage bracelet in an antique shop in Williams, which had this skull out front:



Josh, on a pit stop on our journey through the painted desert:



The meteor crater - I got a cool shirt from here, but had to buy the children's size medium. Apparently, they think adults are huge!:



Another image outside the Jack Rabbit Trading Post in Joseph City:



Next up: California, and the end of Route 66!
(but not the end of the trip... we traveled Nevada as well before heading home...)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP