©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

what do you think?


this is another 16x20 mordançage print from my march darkroom session. it's a little different than the others in that it is a single image as opposed to a composite. i'm still not sure how i feel about it, and while i usually only post the "keepers" here, thought i'd see what you all thought about it. i'm still working through this series and trying to determine what direction(s) to take, so feedback is always helpful...

if it matters, it's another taken during the snow storm in february...

click to see it larger. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP