©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 26, 2010

bethesda holgas



i recently photographed these images on the way back to my car after dropping off artwork at the recent fraser gallery photography exhibit in bethesda. i had not been using the holga as much lately in favor of mordançage work, but since i have a feature exhibit coming up next year, i want to try to get some more new material to work with and possibly display. therefore, i bring the holga with me everywhere and see if i happen upon anything interesting...



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP