©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Shutterbug Magazine Feature



If you happen to be by a place that sells magazines, make sure you check the November issue of Shutterbug Magazine. Specifically, page 90, where you will find a feature with yours truly. The work profiled is my wedding / artwork hybrid site at www.erinantognoli.com.

I got a note about a half a year ago asking if I would allow the magazine to use a screen shot of my website with their profile, and of course I said yes. But, because the article is only available online to subscribers, I had not seen it when it first came out. I began getting emails from all over the world telling me they loved my work and that the article was really great, so that made me feel better, but ultimately I had to see it for myself and made a pit stop to Borders where I found the magazine on the rack.

I'd share it if I could, but due to copyright issues I can't scan and post the page, but if you get a chance check it out this month at the nearest place magazines are sold.

***UPDATE - it's now online! Check it out here: http://shutterbug.com/web_profiles/1109web/ ***

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP