©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Anniversaries Galore!



Yesterday was my birthday AND wedding anniversary, so I was busy eating Indian food and relaxing with the husband. But today is a special day for our Route 66 travel partners, Josh & Amy of Photo 98, who are celebrating their 10th anniversary today. Based out of the Peoria, Illinois area, they are very talented wedding and portrait photographers as well. You can check out their blog for even more Route 66 photos as they post them!

When we camped on the Pacific Ocean, I busted out my Holga setup and photographed Josh and Amy at our camp site. The photo shoot was a lot of fun, and thus will be my second Route 66 post (of many, most likely!).



About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP