©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Artomatic - Tonight!!!


Artomatic is DC's biggest art event. It opens today! Dont miss it!

Its free!
Its metro accessible!
There will be a bar and a cafe!

1200 First Street NE
Corner of First and M streets NE, next to the South entrance of the New York Ave. metro station.

My display of new Holga work is on the 9th floor, just off of the elevators in section A4 NW.

I will be there tonight for the opening, and also next Friday from 7-10 PM for Meet the Artists night. Hope to see you there!


Hours are as follows:

* Wednesdays and Thursdays: 5 pm – 10 pm
* Fridays and Saturdays: 12noon – 2 am
* Sundays: 12noon – 10pm
* Mondays and Tuesdays: Closed

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP