©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Holga Wedding #2



The weekend of June 9th I traveled up to the Boston area to photograph a Holga wedding with Zofia of Zofia Photography. The couple, Brianne and Pete, were friends of Zofia's from Nantucket, so it was a very fun event to be a part of. Here are a few of the photos I made throughout the day...



I thought this was funny because it's the Maid of Honor's speech and the daily paper. They were in two different rooms, but the combo was interesting to me.
:-)

















Thank you to Zofia, Brianne and Pete for allowing me to be a part of this and to make these images!

And for all those wondering, I treat these wedding Holga images the same way I treat the Holga images I create to display in galleries and other art shows. I personally print these images in the darkroom and tone them for longevity and color, and everything is custom made as well as archival.

3 comments:

Schmidt said...

WOW, the Holga works REALLY well for weddings. You did a beautiful job!

Zofia said...

Great job Erin! Fantastic stuff!

Tamika Jackson said...

Very unique prints. B&W is so classic!

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP