©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

GOYA Friday - The ArtDC.org studio




I'm posting this a day early again, but I have a good excuse - not much time to post tomorrow!

In any case, this past weekend, Andy and I made a trip down to the ArtDC studio for a meeting, and also just to check the place out. It's an awesome space, and I look forward to holding classes there and possibly teaching one or two of them! It rained the whole day, so it was pretty miserable out, but Jesse, ArtDC.org founder, was kind enough to pick us up from the metro so we didn't have to get too soaked.

A few of these photos were taken near the loading dock of the studio, and since I couldn't decide which one I liked best, I'm posting several! The exit sign is inside the building, and the crane is near the NY Ave. metro stop. Cranes are seemingly permanent fixtures here in the DC metro area. Something is always being torn down or rebuilt.

And for all you artists out there, you should really visit Artdc.org and consider joining. It's a valuable resource, and awesome for networking with other local artists. I've met some really cool and talented people through my association, and look forward to working with them to promote the arts here in DC.

For whatever reason, I can't post the other two photos! But I'll post what I have, and update when blogger is feeling better...

Edit: Haha... better!


About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP