©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Meet the Artists at Artomatic!



Do you like to meet artists? If you are in the DC metro area, you are in luck, because Artomatic's Meet the Artists Night is tomorrow. That's Saturday, June 13 from 7-9 PM. And, I will be there at my space (floor 9, area 4, just off the elevators) with my Holga setup to Holga visitors who come to talk to me. See an example of what I did last year right here in this post.
:-)

See the show tomorrow evening with the artists present, or stop by during the next month to check out the art! The details:

Artomatic

55 M Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003

May 29 - July 5, 2009

Fri-Sat: Noon-1 am
Sun, Wed, Thu: Noon-10 pm

Take Metro! Located directly above the Green Line Navy Yard Metro Stop, West Entrance.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP