©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Holga Artist Portraits - Christian Tribastone



He made my Top 10 Artomatic Artists list. His work was so compelling that I bought a piece. He let me Holga him in my signature style. This is the portrait that resulted, which portrays Christian with his artwork (as seen at Artomatic).

Check out Christian's artwork HERE.

And check back for more Holga portraits of DC area artists to come! Portraying the area artists with the Holga is an ongoing project of mine, and I love that I can lend my own interpretation to their contribution to our art scene.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I usually despise pictures of myself, but this is absolutely fantastic. I love it! Thanks Erin!

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP