©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

This Weekend - Unbridaled | GRACE Opening

So, this weekend I have not one, but TWO major things going on! Both are related to my Holga camera - one is a bridal show for couples seeking all things "out of the ordinary" for their big days, and the other is the opening of my first art show of the year.



First up, Unbridaled Expo!

www.unbridaledexpo.com
"The traditional wedding expo has come undone"
January 10, 2009 - 10 AM to 4 PM

Crane Arts Building
Philadelphia, Pa. 19122

I will be showing off my Holga wedding and portrait work (see those photos at my web site HERE), and hoping to meet up with those couples who crave something truly unique in their visual scheme. I can photograph an entire wedding with a Holga, or I can meet up with couples (or individuals!) for a portrait session. Some portrait clients like to wear their wedding attire and be photographed without the pressure of a wedding schedule to deal with, and others wear street clothes or anything else they like for the session. Whatever you choose, I can give you a finished result like nothing you have ever seen!

*******************



Next up, my art opening for Fragments & Ashes at the Greater Reston Arts Center!

http://www.restonarts.org/

January 8, 2009 to February 14, 2009

Opening Reception: Sunday, January 11, 4 - 6 PM

12001 Market Street Suite #103
Reston, VA 20190

There will be an artists' talk at 5 PM, at which time I will talk a bit about my work and field questions from those in attendance. The work being displayed in this show spans the last 3 years of my Holga photography project. The images were taken mostly in the DC area, but many were made during my travels to other parts of the country including Alaska, New York, and Texas. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP