©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 05, 2009

Rings



I was going through my sheets of negatives from the Mamiya C220 Twin Lens Reflex camera that I recently took and found these two of my father and Andy, respectively. I focused on their rings, because I am fascinated by people's hands. Both were taken on Christmas Eve, and the one of my father was taken during Christmas Eve Bingo, a tradition in our family. My grandmother calls out the numbers and we keep playing until everyone wins! There are some really funny and sometimes freakish stories from Bingo of years' past, and it's always a good time.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP