©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Carmella + Rocco



Over the holiday I got to meet my second cousin Rocco for the first time, and got to see my little second cousin Carmella again. I remember when Carmella was Rocco's size, and now she's a little girl! They grow up very quickly, so I thought I'd take some photos of them with the Mamiya C220 the day after Christmas.

Carmella wasn't too keen on having her picture taken, and Rocco was asleep most of the time, but I managed to get some nice shots of each of them. I'm glad, because next time I see them they will have grown up even more!











For those that don't know, the Mamiya C220 is a square crop camera, so these are posted as shot, with no cropping in PS.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP