©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Route 66!



There has been a lack of regular activity on my blog for the last couple of weeks... because during that time, I have been somewhere between Chicago and LA. Yes, kids, I have just finished traveling the entire length of Route 66! It was an amazing trip, and I have the images to prove it.
:-)

I shot black and white film with a Holga and Hasselblad X-Pan II, and digital with my brand new Canon Power Shot SD870 IS Elph point and shoot. The film is all developed, but not yet scanned, so I included a shot taken of me in California with the point and shoot (the ocean is just behind me). This was near the end of the trip, and we camped out very near to the ocean on our last day in California.

There's just too much to say in a single post, not to mention the tons of images I have to share, so as I wade through everything, I will make posts and label them "Route 66" and the state the image(s) were taken in, if applicable, so those interested can follow along with my journeys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited to have you back and can't wait to see the photos!

Megan Coyle said...

I stumbled upon your blog, and I'm glad I did--I liked looking over the photos you've posted. This is a fantastic picture, I love the colors and the movement.

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP