©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

DC Artists - Holga Portraits

Rania Hassan


Before I post a bunch more Route 66 stuff, I thought I'd post some more of the artist portraits I made with the Holga toward the end of Artomatic last month. These were made at the artists' social, and I thought it would be cool to photograph each artist in or near their exhibit in a way that would say something about what they do, or that would integrate them into their artwork somehow.

Sarah Noble




Sherill Anne Gross




Tracy Lee




Michael Auger




Sean Hennessey




Danny Phantom




Duncan Guthery



Kerri Sheehan

5 comments:

Jonathan Canlas said...

a to the wesome.

rania said...

Erin, these are all so awesome! I love what you've done with all of us! :)

Tracy Lee said...

oh those are GREAT! I'd like to buy prints of both of Duncan's for sure.

Anonymous said...

oh.
my.
seriously.

Alex Z said...

These are really excellent.

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP