©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 14, 2011

film fridays - the photographer becomes the photographed


my friend paco (rob) is being photographed while photographing. he's using an iphone (hipstamatic and instagram are his apps of choice), and i'm using a hasselblad xpan II and kodak tmax 400 film. i have to say, after seeing his pics, i'm very, extremely, utterly tempted to get an iphone simply for the built in camera. no, it will not take the place of my holga, xpan, or other film cameras... but it would be awfully handy to have everything together in one device so that i have a camera on me at all times. the camera you carry is the camera you use, as they say.

don't worry. i'll never be turned completely to the digital side. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP