©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

dupont circle fountain holga


dupont circle fountain, taken at the end of our last sketchcrawl in october. i wasn't feeling my sketches that day (and was reluctant to post very much as a result), but i did get a few holga shots that i liked. this is a rare single frame, since i usually overlap exposures for a layered effect.

anyway, despite my seemingly impaired sketching ability, it was a beautiful day, i got to spend a lot of time outdoors with some talented DC artists, and made some nice photos. i call that a win!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP