©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wall Mountables at DCAC


(Cherry Blossoms - on exhibit at DCAC for Wall Mountables!)


I will be participating in 1460 WALLMOUNTABLES 2009 - DCAC's Annual Open Exhibit with 3 of my brand new Gelatin Relief pieces. Come and check it out!

When:
July 17 - August 30
Opening Reception: July 17, 7-9pm

Where:
DCAC (District of Columbia Arts Center)
2438 18th Street NW
Washington DC 20009
(in Adams Morgan)
http://dcartscenter.org/

The nearest metro is the Woodley Park Zoo / Adams Morgan stop on the red line. I'd recommend this as parking can be tricky in the heart of Adams Morgan.

Experience one of DC Arts Center’s favorite and longest lasting traditions at 1460 Wall Mountables! The gallery is divided into two foot by two foot squares and the artists do the rest. A DCAC tradition since 1990, 1460 Wall Mountables gives everyone a chance to show their work in DCAC’s gallery. Come to the opening, mingle with the artists and purchase some of the fantastic work for sale.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP