©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Voice Of America - The Holga Interview



Anyone speak Farsi? Just kidding. But not really. Because if you do, you will get to watch AND understand a really cool piece consisting of me being interviewed about my Holga artwork, my process, my techniques, and my inspiration.

But if you don't speak Farsi, you can still see me in action, as well as a bunch of my artwork (including the shot above from the video shoot)! Visit the Voice of America site at this link:

http://www.voanews.com/persian/_-late-edition.cfm

(For anyone who is ultra confused by that page, you can find the direct link to the video HERE, but be warned it will automatically start playing the video in Windows Media Player)

Click on the second link under 9/26. My piece is around 16:50 or so in. While I am speaking in English, they dubbed it over in Farsi! The original aired with the Iranian population in mind, but they're gonna have an English version soon to air around the world, so I'll be sure to share that when I have it.

Enjoy, and I will post more photos from the shoot I did for the video soon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP