©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 11, 2008

First Holga Photos of 2008



I finally had a chance to develop the rolls of film I have been shooting since the new year began, and scanned in some to post here. There's not a lot to say other than that, really. I've just been working in the darkroom a lot lately before things get more chaotic with exhibits and work and all that fun stuff. So here are my first Holga images of 2008:





It's Andy! He's shooting digital here because he gathers the photo pieces to make the most awesome digital collages I have ever seen:





I'm in this one (where's Waldo, anyone?):



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP