©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

A 3rd Solo Exhibit

Last week I found out that I was awarded a third solo artwork exhibit for my Holga series to be taking place in March / April 2009. This show will be at The Delaplaine Visual Arts Education Center in Frederick, Maryland. I'm pretty excited, as 2009 is shaping up to be a busy art year. I will have barely taken down my show at The Greater Reston Arts Center in Northern Virginia before I have to install it again in Maryland a couple of weeks later. But I'm not complaining!

And don't forget my first solo Holga artwork exhibit coming up in less than a month at The Dumbarton Concert Gallery!

Opening Reception
November 3, 2007
3133 Dumbarton St. NW
Washington, DC 20007
6:30 - 8:00 PM

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP