©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Yeah, I know it's been forever since I last posted in my blog. I really hate to let it go so long without entering something, but I've just been really busy!

So what's new with me?

I've been spending a lot of time printing my holga work in the hopes of getting a show of that collection in the future. I forgot to bring up a lot of music to listen to, so had to listen to whatever was in Andy's car for the duration of my 8 hour print session. That's not entirely a bad thing, because I discovered a really cool band - Cloud Cult. I must have listened to the Advice From the Happy Hippopotamus album about 3 times during that time, and it still hasn't gotten old. If you check out my LastFM playlist (look to the right) and like a lot of the other music I listen to, you should give this one a try. Also on the playlist during my print session was NIN, Cibo Matto and Modest Mouse. LIkewise, I'm always looking for new music, so if you have any to suggest, I'm all 1's and 0's.

We got a new floor in the kitchen this week. Between having knocked out an old counter and Maurice biting the old linoleum floor when we first got him, it really needed to be replaced. Now we have cool ceramic tile, and it just makes the kitchen look 10 times better. I will post photos soon... but I have a plan for them, and I'm not finished yet (insert diabolical laugh here).

I've been working with some other area artists on a project that I will tell more about later once it is up and running. It should be pretty cool though, and there's a lot of talent involved.

I have another big "to do" on the horizon, but I don't want to mention what it is until after it is done... it's a pretty big deal for me though.

So, in a nutshell, I am not dead, I am just busy. And I will try to update with some images of various kinds soon : )

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP