©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Gettysburg



This is another image I shot a little while back but am just now getting to scanning / sharing. I headed up to Gettysburg for the day to meet my parents who took a mini-vacation there, and walked around the town a bit. We had taken one of those Civil War tours where we saw the battlefields and heard about the events that took place there, and then went to the historic part of town to walk around and look into some of the shops. This image is of some of the ornate doorways that I found there.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP