©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Frederick Area Bridal Networking - Fall Bridal Showcase

If you are planning your wedding, please come visit me TOMORROW at the Frederick Area Bridal Networking Fall Bridal Showcase. I am a member of FABNet, and am currently serving as Vice President of Administration for the group. I participated in this show last year, and can tell you it will be a valuable planning tool for any couple.

Visit premier local wedding vendors, register for hourly prizes, and be automatically entered to win our fabulous Grand Prize!

Sunday, October 26, 2008
Time: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Location: Holly Hills Country Club
Address: 5502 Mussetter Rd., Ijamsville, MD

Engaged couples will have a wide range of Maryland wedding vendors at their fingertips, including area wedding and reception venues, photographers, videographers, caterers, florists, clergy, cakes, cosmetics / makeup artists, decorations, event planning, invitations / stationery, limousines, jewelry, lodging, music, rentals and registries, among other services.

My booth will be in the main ballroom on the first floor - just go through the main doors of the ballroom and hang a left to find my space. See you there!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP