©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007



This year we spent Thanksgiving with my family in Ohio. It's always nice to see my grandmother, aunts, uncles, cousins, and family pets! If that sounds chaotic, it is... but it is also pretty fun having a big family.


These are only a few of the photos I took during the festivities.

My grandmother, who looks entirely too young for her age:



My father:



My brother:



My uncle and cousin:



The following are all my cousins!







Of course I have to take photos of the puppies!









And that top photo is one Andy took of me staring down Honey, the MiniPin that is smaller than my head.

I hope everyone else had just as wonderful a holiday!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP