©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sorry for such a long gap!



I have been neglecting my blogging duties as of late. But that's partly because I have been redoing my art site. The old one just wasn't cutting it as far as aesthetics went, so I redesigned it to be a better fit with my work. It's very simple, and there are some changes yet to be made, but this is what it looks like right now. Let me know if you find any glitches, since I want to make sure it works on everyone's computers!

Visit the site here: www.eantognoli.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP