©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 27, 2006

GOYA - Holga Work from NYC

Over the holiday weekend, I spent a good deal of time in the darkroom printing my Washington DC Holga work in the hopes of getting a show to display it, and I also had a chance to develop the rolls of film I shot while in New York City at the One Light Workshop and over the rest of that weekend. Some of the photos that resulted from those rolls are here.

Jason Groupp's studio where we held the One Light Workshop:



Zack Arias teaching us his magic during the workshop:


A random fence that I thought looked cool:


And yes, the pocket wizard does indeed work with the Holga!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you're pretty damn great when it comes to printing. Really nice tones. I consistently love your Holga work (which is why I have one hanging on my wall)...

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP