©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 03, 2006

GOYA Friday - sort of...



Yeah, I know it's only Thursday again. I'm such a rebel. But I finished my latest Holga roll, and since I can't shoot it on Friday and have it ready for that same day, it's not like I GOMA on Friday anyway...

My brain hurts now. Less thinking, more typing...

Anyway, I only had one shot on this roll that I liked, hence only one image posted. This is rush hour in Potomac. "Rush hour" is a bit of a misnomer, because it actually lasts about 4 hours, with a short break, and then picks back up again for another 4 hours. Such is life in the burbs. But if I can make this scene look at all interesting (read: staring at the back of an Audi for what seems like an eternity), then I can do anything!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP