©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 29, 2015

GLASS!!! Exhibit, Berkeley Springs, WV

Ulysses - one of the sculptures on display at the GLASS!!! exhibit

If you are near Berkeley Springs, West Virginia tonight, see some of my steel and glass sculpture in a group exhibit called GLASS!!! Details are as follows:

Ice House Special Exhibit Gallery, Hall of Dreams and Carr-Kelly Gallery
May 29 – July 26, 2015

The long history of art glass in West Virginia leads directly to this 21st century show of stained glass, sculptures, angels and functional glass artwork. Featuring works from Washington Glass School – Erwin Timmers and students, Fenton Glass, Blenko Glass, Appalachian Glass and local Morgan County artists.

Opening Reception on May 29 at 7:30pm.

Find the Gallery here:
Morgan Arts Council, PO Box 248, Berkeley Springs, WV 25411
304-258-2300
The Ice House is located at Independence & Mercer Streets in Berkeley Springs, WV

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP