©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Liesl + Derrick - Featured!



Recently, the ISPWP put out a call for photos of unique ideas that member photographers had seen at weddings. One of my great couples from a while back, Liesl and Derrick, instantly sprung to mind. See their awesome Day of the Dead cake topper, along with a few other really cool ideas to show your individuality and to help separate you from the rest of the bridal pack here: Four Unique and Creative Wedding Details.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP