©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Route 66 - Nevada



Well, Nevada isn't technically on Route 66, but we had to go to Las Vegas at the end of the trip since that's where we were flying from to head home. I had never been to that state either, and so it was a good opportunity to check it out. However, it was 119 degrees out, and so we stayed indoors as much as humanly possible before heading to the airport. And that's about when I chopped off all my hair. Had we stayed another day, I probably would have shaved my head bald.
:-)

We did brave the heat to see the Hoover Dam, and my photos below are from there. But otherwise, this is a fairly anticlimactic post. Have no fear, I still have some point and shoot images from the Canon Elph to go through, and will post a gallery once those are together!





No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP